Lenox Financial is a direct lender operating in close to 50 states and growing. We are looking to hire a Compliance/Quality Control Manager that is a career-minded professional looking for a company they can plant roots with and thrive. A successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing adherence to all compliance guidelines, credit quality and overall quality control program (Pre-funding and Post-Funding) under the instruction of the SVP of Compliance & General Counsel. Performs analysis and prepares summaries on pending and newly effective federal, state and local statutes and rules/regulations affecting the mortgage lending industry. Implement related information, within authority level, to ensure business practices comply with federal law and company policies and procedures. Provide support to all areas of the company with compliance research, documentation and training. Deals with federal and state compliance matters of high complexity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the pre-funding and post-closing quality reviews, ensuring timely completion.
- Reviews loan documentation, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, insurer guidelines, investor requirements, and/or government regulations
- Examines overall loan documentation (application, appraisal, title, credit, loan-to-value, legal documents) and system documentation of unusual, complex, and/or high-risk transactions
- For transactions identified with material deficiencies, provides feedback to internal and external customers, including identification of fraud red flags and inconsistencies.
- Clearly communicates in written form overall transaction quality and any noted deficiencies identified.
- Analyzes risks and offsets and develops solutions for the risks and/or complex problems identified.
- Review findings, evaluate for areas of weaknesses and trends.
- Prepare loan level response requests when warranted.
- Collaborate with the SVP of Compliance & General Counsel to prepare monthly quality control reports and quarterly trending analysis reports to senior management that present appropriate corrective actions and recommendations.
- Track responses to findings, review for adequacy, and evaluate ongoing improvement.
- Monitor and evaluate the company’s post closing third party quality control vendor.
- Ensure compliance with Regulation B timing issues and Adverse Action Notices
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now by sending your resume and cover letter to Employment@lenoxhomeloans.com.