Lenox Financial is a direct lender operating in close to 50 states and growing. We are looking for Loan Processors at our corporate office here in Santa Ana, CA. The primary function of the Loan Processor is to review, gather and organize documents from pre-approval to closing, working closely with all departments to ensure the timely and accurate packaging of loans originated, and act as the liaison between borrower and internal departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Procuring and validating all required documentation, including but not limited to credit, preliminary title report, appraisal, and income, to submit a complete loan application file to underwriting within 5 days of file being assigned
- A partner with underwriters in requesting documentation and following up on missing conditions
- Ensure all processes and checklists are completed accurately on each loan
- Monitor and manage the lock expiration dates and estimated closing dates
- Ability to maintain a minimum active pipeline of 30 loans
- Welcome call to borrower within 72 hours of file being assigned to processor
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing
- Files to be updated at minimum every 5 days with notes
- Call out approval to borrower within 48 hours
- Suspended Files
- Subordination must be sent to the subordinate lender within 5 days of receiving the conditional approval
- Communicates with Loan Officers, Underwriters, Document Specialists, Funders, Shippers and Managers as required to resolve outstanding issues
- Review and cure any investor post-closing suspense requirements
- Ability to work on files simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; both verbally and electronically with clients and business partners
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ability to access documents furnished in electronic form at any location where it is reasonably expected to perform the position duties, and expected to have access to the employer’s electronic information as an integral part of those duties. Accessing the computer is a requirement for this job function.
Desired skills and experience include:
- 2 years plus experience as a mortgage processor, underwriter or mortgage originator
- Proficient in processing Government and Conventional loans
- Knowledgeable with Disclosures and Re-Disclosure requirements
- Superior internal and external customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Must be able to provide exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Job Type: Full Time
Apply Now by sending your resume and cover letter to Employment@lenoxhomeloans.com.