Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer
This position is responsible for the presentation and origination of reverse mortgage loan products to senior homeowners.
- Live leads delivered daily (radio, tv, and web)
- Performers earn top dollar
- Base Pay plus Aggressive Commission
- Nationwide lender
- In-house, dedicated processing and OPS staff including dedicated UW
- Experience origination HECM loans
- NMLS licensed
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone
- Expectations – field several inbound calls daily and make 30-50 outbound calls daily
- Strong ability to educate, qualify and gain commitment
- Patience is a virtue in the reverse world
- Successful track record in phone-based sales
- Ability to manage lead pipeline for maximum customer contact
- Strong attention to detail and computer skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt to change
- Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Looking for both Reverse trained LO’s and / or we will train the right candidate in 1 year.
Apply Now by sending your resume and cover letter to Employment@lenoxhomeloans.com.