Under California law, as a resident of the State of California, you have certain privacy rights with respect to your personal information. Your California privacy rights may differ based on your relationship with Lenox/WesLend.
If you have filled out a form online, submitted a loan application or if Lenox/WesLend is servicing your loan then your rights are set forth in the California Financial Information Privacy Act Notice below.
If you do not have any of the relationships described above with Lenox/WesLend but think that Lenox/WesLend may have personal information about you, you may have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. View the California Consumer Privacy Act Notice below.
California Financial Information Privacy Act Notice
Important Privacy Choices for Consumers
You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully before you make your choices below.
This California Privacy Notice applies to the Lenox/WesLend family of companies.
You have the following rights to restrict the sharing of personal and financial information with our affiliates (companies we own or control) and outside companies that we do business with. Nothing in this form prohibits the sharing of information necessary for us to follow the law, as permitted by law, or to give you the best service on your accounts with us. This includes sending you information about some other products or services.
Restrict Information Sharing With Companies We Own or Control (Affiliates): Unless you say “No” below, we may share personal and financial information about you with our affiliated companies.
[ ] NO, please do not share personal and financial information with your affiliated companies.
Restrict Information Sharing With Other Companies We Do Business With To Provide Financial Products And Services: Unless you say “No”, we may share personal and financial information about you with outside companies we contract with to provide financial products and services.
[ ] NO, please do not share personal and financial information with outside companies Lenox/WesLend contracts with to provide financial products and services.
TIME SENSITIVE REPLY
You may make your privacy choice(s) at any time. Your choice(s) will remain unless you state otherwise. However, if we do not hear from you we may share some of your information with affiliated companies and other companies with whom we have contracts to provide products and services.
To exercise your choices do one of the following:
- Call us at (949) 428-5100
- Or you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, you may print out, fill out, sign and send back this form to us at: 200 E. Sandpointe Ave., Ste. 800, Santa Ana, CA 92707, ATTN: Compliance Department.
City, State, Zip:
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
Effective January 1, 2020, California residents are provided with certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. As such, you may have the right under applicable law to make certain requests about the personal information we maintain about you, and who we disclose it to.
PLEASE NOTE, THESE RIGHTS DO NOT APPLY TO INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT OR OBTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR LOAN APPLICATION OR DURING THE COURSE OF PROVIDING YOU A LOAN OR SERVICING OF A LOAN.
Your rights include the following:
- Disclosure Request: The right to request disclosure of use or sharing of personal information within the past 12 months, specifically the right to request a copy of the following regarding your personal information:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Deletion Request: The right to request deletion of personal information subject to certain exceptions as noted above. In order to protect your information and to verify your identity, you will be required to submit proof of identification when you make your request.
- Objection to Sale: The right to object to the sale of your personal information. Lenox/WesLend does not sell or share your personal information with third parties except with service providers, as needed to provide you the loan requested, to service your loan, facilitate transactions or, for legal and regulatory purposes and other such circumstances.
In order to exercise these rights you may contact us at: (888) 905-3669 or mail your request to: Lenox Financial Mortgage Corporation, 200 E. Sandpointe Ave., Suite 800, Santa Ana, CA 92707, ATTN: Compliance Dept.