Perform closing disclosures loan documents and configuration of related tracking requirements to ensure adequacy, accuracy and compliance with terms or approval, loan policies, and applicable federal and state regulations. Reviews Consummation CDs at the loan-level, post-close, for all compliance requirements including line-by-line reconciliation of fees, as compared to 3rd party fee.
- Verify accuracy of fees to mitigate TRID and RESPA
- Prepares disclosures and re-disclosures within 24 hours of application
- Responsible for timelines and preparation of re-disclosed documents and updating information due to changes of circumstances (COC) such as loan amount changes, relocking loan due to interest rate changes, program changes etc.
- Reconciles consummation and post-consummation CDs line-by-line for FEE tolerance issues
- Performs detailed audits of LE/CD on select loan basis for all points of compliance requirements
- Requests, logs and tracks any post-close CD tolerance refunds to borrowers
- Updates and corrects CDs and issues post-close CDs to consumers
- Provides feedback to manager regarding CD issues
- Manages reports and pipelines to ensure timely review and reconciliation of post-close CDs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related experience
- On-going training and development
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled.