Responsibilities include preparing and coordinating all final loan documentation for loan closings such as preparing and issuing CD’s, drawing loan documents, auditing loan files and lock confirmations, reviewing loan documents for funding and regulatory compliance, preparing collateral disclosures for shipment to investors, reviewing funding conditions, initiating funding requests with warehouse banks and communicating final funding figures to escrow.
- Prepares initial CD’s and subsequent COC’s to CD
- Draw Closing documents and engage escrow/title for closing coordination.
- Review all loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports, escrow instructions, etc. and to maintain compliance with federal, state (wet and dry) and agency guidelines.
- Ensure underwriters have signed off on the file prior to doc and/or prior to fund.
- Prepare final loan documents for closing.
- Balance CD with closing agents
- Effectively communicate with processors, title and closing agents and loan officers
- Audit initial application, disclosures and HMDA information for accuracy and
- Review CD settlement statement.
- Prepare funding packages for warehouse lenders.
- Set up wire for closing agent/title with funding department.
- Knowledge of funding guidelines and procedures for wet and dry states.
- Current knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA and conventional loan products.
- Complete understanding of guidelines as it relates to purchases, rate/term refinances and cash-out refinances.
- Knowledge of RESPA, TILA and TRID requirements.
- Experience with multiple investors and warehouse lines.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet funding deadlines.
- Experience in multiple states
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 or more years’ recent experience funding mortgage loans and drawing loan documents.
- Experience using Lending QB or other paperless loan system to draw docs and fund.
- On-going training and development
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled.