Responsibilities are supporting our Sr. Processors and Processing Manager by performing a variety of loan documentation duties. Duties include but not limited to entering information into Lending QB, obtaining missing or updated documentation in order to process the mortgage loan file in a timely manner.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Sr. Processors, loan agents and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction.
- Request, review and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is in the file before it is sent to underwriting.
- Obtain verification of deposit, verification of employment credit report
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with company’s timeline expectations.
- Maintain constant communication with Sr. Processors, loan agents and third parties for status updates, on status updates and/or changes to the loan.
- Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require re-disclosures have been accurately notated and checked in to Lending QB for compliance purposes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement, down payment assistance and bond programs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, HMDA, TRID, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1 year of current experience in processing mortgage loans.
- Proficient with Lending QB, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
- Understanding of all compliance regulations and investor guidelines.
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled.