Low rates for your higher-priced property
If you plan to purchase or refinance a higher-priced property, our non-conforming mortgage options can help you make the most of today’s inviting home prices and rates.
Whether you are planning to stay in your home for a limited time or live there for many years, Lenox/WesLend offers a variety of fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages available to help meet your needs.
Non-conforming mortgages with big benefits:
- 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 ARMs provide lower fixed interest rates for the initial years of the mortgage. Interest rates may increase after the first year.
- Fixed-rate mortgages remain the same for the life of the loan. A choice of fixed-rate terms which allows for no interest rate or principal and interest payment adjustments for the life of your loan will give you security over time.
- Loan Amounts from $ 417,001 up to $3,000,000 (depending on property state, credit profile and program chosen)
- Options! Available for purchase, rate/term refinances and cash-out refinances, primary residences, second homes and investment properties.
The process is easy
Get a no-obligation quick quote and find out what Lenox/WesLend Financial’s low rates and hassle-free mortgage process can do for you!
Other loan programs you may be interested in…
* No closing costs options are NOT available in Washington.